Fulcrum Mobile Clothesline's complies fully with the Consumer Laws as prescribed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
Here is a link to the Act on their website:
Subject to the requirements of any applicable Act or legislation and to the extent permitted by law, no liability (whether expressed or implied) of
any nature whatsoever, is accepted by Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines for any consequential loss, damage or injury arising as a result of any fault
in the Products.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for
a major failure and for compensation for any foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the
goods fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines, Our or we are used in reference to Fulcrum Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 11 092 044 543).
Products is used to describe items manufactured by or on behalf of Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines
Material is used to describe a material or component used in the manufacture of the components by or for Fulcrum Mobile
Warranty is used to in reference to the Warranty period for the products sold by Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines. It commences from the
date of purchase. Any product or part that is replaced or repaired will not result in an extension to the original warranty period.
5. Workmanship is used to describe the works performed on or by Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines for the manufacturing,
assembly, packaging or handling of the products
Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines offers the following Warranty for the Fulcrum Mobile Clothesline products. This warranty is in addition to that
required by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
1. 5 years from date of purchase:
We will repair or replace at our discretion, any part of the “steel frame” where frame failure occurs due to corrosion. The components described
as the “steel frame” are made from square and rectangular hollow steel sections or formed sheet steel plate components.
2. 12 months from date of purchase:
We will repair or replace at our discretion, any components that fails due to faulty workmanship or defective materials.
This includes plastic items, line wire, pins, fasteners and wheels.
If the product is or has been used for commercial purposes, warranty period of 1 year applies for the entire unit.
Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines advises that if any time during the warranty period the clothesline, or any part of it fails due to a problem arising
from Workmanship or a Material fault, we will choose to repair or replace the part or product.
In order for this to occur the following procedure must be followed.
1. When the purchaser becomes aware of a problem or fault they shall contact Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines as soon as possible. The
purchaser should not continue to use the product to prevent any further damage.
When submitting your claim we will require as a minimum the following information:
Name, Address, Contact number, Email address, Place of purchase, Original proof of purchase (receipt), detailed description of the problem
(photograph would be extremely helpful).
The contact details are as follows:
Fulcrum Designs Pty Ltd T/As Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines
32 Angler Way, Sorrento, Western Australia, 6020
Phone: +61 040 944 2100 during business hours 9am till 5pm WST
2. Once we have received your claim we will review it to determine if it is a major or minor defect or fault.
Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines may be required to arrange for inspection of the item.
Depending on the outcome of that review we will decide to either repair or replace the part or the product.
3. The purchaser must bear the cost of claiming against the warranty. The purchaser will be responsible for paying any transport charges on,
and damages and loss incurred in connection with the transportation of this appliance to and from Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines or its
accredited service agents’ premises.
4. Any parts replacement due to approved warranty claim will be sent to you free of charge (including delivery) with replacement instructions.
Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines are to be used for the purpose of air drying of laundry only and should be done so in accordance with the
operating instructions provided.
The Warranty excludes the following:
• Damage caused during shipping or transportation
• Damage caused through misuse or abuse
• Damage through normal wear and tear
• Damage as a result of installing any items that are not part of the original delivered package items.
• Damage due to the installation and use of non-genuine spare parts
• Damage due to incorrect installation or construction
• Damage due to overloading
• Damage due to abnormal or excessive weather conditions - examples - storm damage, fire, hail, high winds, high humidity, excessive
salt spray (coastal proximity), chemical fallout, or any other act of god.
• Damage, failure or deterioration due to sea air exposure. Products used in coastal areas can be subject to excessive salt spray.
Regular rinsing with fresh water may assist in prolonging the components in general.
• Damage due to the hiring out of the unit to any person or persons.
Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines provides no other warranties or representations other than those stated in this Warranty. Product or Part
replacement is the maximum limit of Fulcrum Mobile Clotheslines liability under this warranty.